New lego4scrum website is up!

Posted by Alexey Krivitsky

Congrats to all followers and lego4scrum lovers!

We're happy to announce that we've launched a website.

We hope that www.lego4scrum.com looks much better and also serves you better.

It is easier now to find the facilitator's guide and its numerous translations.

We're happy to keep posting your reports experience reports and game variations.

Lets's keep on rolling.

Write a comment

Comments: 9
  • #1

best essay (Saturday, 11 February 2017 13:46)

Extremely hard to reveal these helpful page or site. I have numerous tools and accomplishing legitimate article of these worked admirably and vitality keeps on being seeing about this web blog.

• #2

Homework help websites (Monday, 13 February 2017 08:30)

What an incredible blog I have ever observed. I didn't locate this sort of data till now. Much obliged to you such a great amount for sharing this data. You have magnificently made this article and it has astounding substance and is precisely shaped and even I am restored by your formed style also.

• #3

Write my paper website (Friday, 17 February 2017 07:25)

What an amazing online journal I have ever viewed. I didn't locate this sort of data till now. Appreciative to you such an uncommon aggregate for sharing this data. You have eminently made this article and it has puzzling substance and is precisely formed and even I am restored by your confined style as well.

• #4

College Assignment Help (Friday, 24 February 2017 07:09)

I represent foreseeing the share trading system and thing prediction is not a correct science but rather 'as of recently something that as a rule you would be adroit to get suitable in the event that you need to keep your occupation as money related consultative.

• #5

pay someone to write my paper (Wednesday, 01 March 2017 07:33)

Preparing members get a short presentation into deft with the harmonized statement and some short activities around it. They take in a few values around Lego city: To draw street, streams, and so on manuscript, manufacture house with Lego, the whole thing is of same scale, regarding the climate conditions, and so forth. After short of what 60 minutes, they wind up inside an arbitrarily setup group earlier than a table, laid out with paper, shading pens and visibly a heap of Lego blocks.

• #6

mahjong online (Sunday, 05 March 2017 17:59)

This is the way mahjong game which is online to play in this type of things that are easy to work on with because this is the mahjong online free games which is easy to work on and play game

• #7

dissertation proofreading service (Wednesday, 08 March 2017 08:53)

I truly like the dear data you offer in your articles. I'm genuinely positive they're prone to be educated a lot of new stuff here than any other person.

• #8

promotional video production (Friday, 24 March 2017 13:14)

The test has deficient records, including what's the passing imprint and did not qualify what happened once you have 36 addresses best in spite of on the off chance that he surpassed or all things considered fizzled.

• #9

buy college research paper (Friday, 24 March 2017 15:12)

The choice can be restricted relying upon what piece you're searching for. I think they likewise send out of the U.K. so transporting time ought to be short.