Since the end of the pandemic, we have started to offer 4-8 hour face-to-face lego4scrum workshops.
You will be able to experience the power of the method from Alexey Krivitsky, who has run hundreds of lego4scrum workshops, including large-scale ones with a 100 people.
- 20 - 100 participants
- 6 - 8 hours
- 20% lecturing / 80% simulations
- simulation with paper, LEGO and other materials
- Members of agile teams
- University students from Computer Science, MBA IT and similar curricula
- Anyone interested in learning how Lean, Agile and Scrum ideas work in practice and in scale
- Overview of Agile and Scrum and what this means in the context of business agility.
- Challenges of scaling Agile and Scrum beyond a single team.
- Overview of the Large-Scale Scrum frameworks.
- Team self-design workshop and the concepts of self-management.
- Product Ownership at scale with Area Product Owners.
- Product backlog refinement workshops and practices of customer-centricity.
- Multi-team Sprint Planning and cross-team coordination techniques.
- Sprinting with multiple teams Scrum.
- Overall Sprint Review, Sprint Retrospectives, and inspect & adapt cycles at scale.
- Debrief of the simulation and how this is applicable to your company's transformation landscape.
Consider #lego4scrum in a corporate setting as a collective learning session.
Contact us to discuss the details: firstname.lastname@example.org with a subject "WORKSHOP".