Teaching Agile through Games

Wesley van Heije has just submitted an experience report on teach Scrum with LEGO.

Check it out: Teaching Agile through Games

Image by Hakan Forss

Write a comment

Comments: 8
  • #1

GTA Extreme Indonesia (Tuesday, 07 June 2016 00:32)

That Good Sir :D

• #2

Download Game Dan Software Gratis (Wednesday, 08 June 2016 11:50)

Wow that Amazing, thanks sir

• #3

Programming Games For Kids (Wednesday, 09 November 2016 11:21)

Wonderful post! We will be linking to this particularly great article on our website.Keep up the great writing.

• #4

Mike (Wednesday, 21 December 2016 21:04)

Hi,
    The link Teaching Agile through Games (http://www.vanheije.nl/blog/teaching-agile-through-games/)
    Regards,
    Mike

• #5

help with assignment (Friday, 24 February 2017 12:00)

For one thing, how regarding us recall that vocabulary mean clothes and Mort is identified with death. So I liken liability a Mort to death arrange including making your know how to list, considerate what things you ought to do to be well being, and things to do to remain safe. The Mort is an awesome hazard running procedure.

• #6

someone do my essay for me (Saturday, 25 February 2017 15:16)

The group gets a point for each ball approved through every member of the team present that the first person to stroke that ball is more over the last.

• #7

cool math games for kids (Sunday, 05 March 2017 17:43)

Perfect game for kids as they enjoy playing through mathematical background amke things happen in which they win through cool math games

• #8

help with assignment (Monday, 13 March 2017 11:34)

My better half and I embraced a hard of hearing little cat 5 months prior, she is very nearly 7 months old at this point. She is a sweet child, yet she is making us CRAZY! I know as an infant she has huge amounts of vitality (I've had a lot of little cats), yet she resembles a tornado of annihilation. She thumps over EVERYTHING in her way. She doesn't endeavor to avoid things. With my more seasoned felines, they can walk deftly on the book racks and never thump anything over. In any case, our little hard of hearing infant just barrels through, with pictures, plates, glasses, pottery... all colliding with the ground. Up until this point, she's "executed" 10 glasses. We needed to go out and purchase plastic mugs and do whatever it takes not to leave any of them unattended. Likewise, we have pressed up practically every fragile thing in the house.