This is a new book released 31 January 2017 by Alexey Krivitsky who has invented lego4scrum back in 2009 or so.
This is the third and by now the most complete guide with a foreword by Henrik Kniberg. This book summarises years of experiments and hundreds of lego4scrum workshops with groups of 10 to 150 participants. It will let you teach Scrum in a complete new, fresh and also fun way.
This book is written for:
- Scrum Trainers exploring way of adding more elements of interactivity and gaming into the trainings turning them more to “from the back of the room” kind of things.
- Agile Coaches looking for new training and coaching ideas with some elements of serious plays and simulations.
- Scrum Masters willing to get ideas how to introduce agile thinking to new teams and newcomers in a fun and easy way.
- Professors and Teachers trying to adapt their teaching style to the ever-changing world that is full of games, fun and LEGO.
- Anyone else who is in charge of "installing Agile thinking and Scrum in a workspace".
lego4scrum 3.0 incorporates the following popular agile coaching techniques:
- user story mapping
- magic estimates
- overall backlog refinement with multiple teams
- joint multi-team scrum meetings
- continuous integration and deployment
- and more little tips and tricks to make the simulation valuable and fun.
Get the book, get some LEGOs and have fun with this.